SmartEMU converts analogue data signals to standard NMEA2000. The device is called Smart, as it is not just one device. It is all in one. It is:
- Reports rudder position
- Fluid level device (fuel tanks, wastewater, Oil)
- Engine monitoring (rpm, fuel flow, oil pressure, oil temperature, engine temperature, engine warning signals)
- Tachometer for measuring engine running hours.
More than 60 sensors.
Supported sensor types:
- Voltage sensors: 0-5V, 0-18V
- Resistive sensors: European, ABYC (US) and Asian standards
- Current out sensor 4-20mA
Buy three devices in one and save.
You can connect all of on-board fluid tanks and make custom calibration for each of them.
Easy to configure.
Configure it via built-in Wi-Fi easily accessible by QR code or through LXNAV E-series devices. Real time wireless data update.
2 Digital and 5 Analogue inputs
All what you need for a small boat!
Wi-Fi CONFIG VIA QR CODE
With the QR code you will connect to the device via Wi-Fi easily and configure it at anytime you need.
All what you need for a small boat to monitor engine, fluid levels and rudder angle.
With the support of over 60 sensor presets you can quickly configure SmartEMU and be ready to view all data from your boat!
COST AND SPACE EFFECTIVE
Save for the price of three devices and the space required for them. SmartEMU all in one!
FREE LIFTIME UPDATES
Free lifetime updates using LXNAV E-series.
Rudder angle calibration