SmartEMU converts analogue data signals to digital NMEA2000. The device is called Smart, as it is not just one device. It is all in one. It:
- Reports rudder position
- Monitors fluid levels (fuel tanks, wastewater, oil)
- Monitors engine (rpm, fuel flow, oil pressure, oil temperature, engine temperature, engine warning signals)
- Is a tachometer for measuring engine running hours.
More than 60 sensors.
Supported sensor types:
- Voltage sensors: 0-5V, 0-18V
- Resistive sensors: European, ABYC (US) and Asian standards
- Current out sensor 4-20mA
Buy three devices in one and save.
You can access all on-board fluid tanks and perform a custom calibration for each of them.
Easy to configure.
Configure it via built-in WiFi easily accessible by QR code or through LXNAV E-series devices. Real time wireless data update.
2 Digital and 5 Analogue inputs
All you need for a small boat!
WiFi CONFIG VIA QR CODE
With the QR code you will connect to the device via WiFi easily and configure it at anytime you need.
All you need for a small boat to monitor engine, fluid levels and rudder angle.
With the support of over 60 sensor presets you can quickly configure SmartEMU and be ready to view all data from your boat!
COST AND SPACE EFFECTIVE
Save on the price of three devices and the space required for them. SmartEMU is all in one!
FREE LIFETIME UPDATES
Free lifetime updates using LXNAV E-series or smartphone.
Rudder angle calibration